- As we prepare for a 2021 Spring Season, we need to take into consideration the current state and county restrictions due to COVID-19. We will be making adjustments to our traditional season in hopes that by the time we approach April or May, state and county restrictions will allow us to transition into a regular baseball season. We will also be opening our waiting list for our traditional season in the next couple weeks. There is no timeline or guarantee of when restrictions will allow us to host a traditional season.
To kick off our 2021 Season, we will begin with Spring Training. We will be offering a 4-week training program. This is an opportunity to get our kids out on the field, work on conditioning and baseball fundamentals. Players will be grouped into small, coach lead groups.
4-Week Spring Skilled Training Session $60 Per Player
• Programs begin the week of February 8
• Practice slots will be assigned (Minimum 3- session per week)
• Space is extremely limited, teams will be assigned
• $60 per player, non-refundable*
• Additional Covid-19 Waiver must be on file, completed at first session
• Temperature checks will be taken at the start of each practice
• Physical distancing of six (6) feet between each player and between players and coaches is required at all times
• No High 5’s- Coaches will review guidelines appropriate at the start of the program.
• Players will need to bring their own water; absolutely no sharing.
• No seeds or snacks or eating during practices
• No sharing of equipment, includes catching gear and bats
• All players, coaches and family members are required to wear appropriate face covering; players may remove them when drinking water or engaging in heavy physical exertion while maintaining 8ft distance
• Parents will be encouraged to stay in their cars during clinic; however, if they chose to accompany their player, they will need to maintain physical distance at all times while wearing facial masks
All measures mandated by County of Los Angeles Public Health will be strictly enforced. Any questions regarding our Spring Training please contact us at WhittierPonyBaseball@gmail.com
*If you completed the on-line survey at the close of last season requesting credit for the 2021 season, your credit will be applied to our 2021 traditional season registration. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WPB PONY PLAYER NEWS....
We will try and highlight various accomplishments by our baseball players, on and off the field. If you have a story that we should share, please send it in to us.
(Send it to email@example.com)
PONY Baseball Bronco West Zone Championship | 2019